CBRE and BerlinHYP have published the annual Housing Market Report Berlin 2017 with Housing Cost Atlas.
- Asking rents for apartments increased in 2016 by 5.6 percent to € 9.00 per sqm
- Boom of new construction projects: record number of 32,000 residential units
currently under construction or planned.
- Asking prices for condominiums (plus 9.6 percent) and apartment buildings
(plus 15.7 percent) further increase considerably.
- More offers for furnished rental apartments.
- Around a quarter of all German development transactions recorded in Berlin.
The English Version you find here: “Housing Market Report Berlin 2017 with Housing Cost Atlas“.
The German Version you find here: “Wohnmarktreport Berlin 2017 mit Wohnkostenatlas”.
If those external links don’t work anymore, please reach out to us, we have a copy archived.
You can get advice on buying, selling and optimizing Berlin real estate from Alexander Korte of BerlinInvestment.com